In i4Tech we develop enterprise applications and tools with e-business and e-science areas. We value technical excellence and quality. We are looking for Java passioned developers as well as network and database administrators.
Ref. Nr.: 4711-01: Java Developer
- Good knowledge of Java core and understanding of OOP principles;
- Previous exposure to Java applications;
- Good command of UML-Tools and of modeling process
- Good knowledge of design patterns and the ability to apply them appropriately;
- Experience with application servers like Glassfish, JBoss or Tomcat;
- Feel comfortable with SQL-Databases (Oracle, DB2), as well as with DB-Tools (TOAD)
- Experince with persistancy frame-works (EclipseLink, Hibernate)
- Experience with JEE-Stack Technologies (JPA, JMS, MDB)
- Experience with MDD and TDD
- Good command of JUnit frame-works
- Knowledge about how to use build tools like Ant and Maven;
- Experince with continuous integration process (Team-City)
- Good knowledge of revision control systems: SVN, GIT;
- Understand agile development practices like Scrum (Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Github);
- Good problem solving abilities;
- Good eye to details;
Ref. Nr.: 4711-10: Network Administrator
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols;
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls;
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor;
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation;
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support;
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements;
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Network Performance Tuning;
- LAN Knowledge;
- Network Design and Implementation;
- Problem Solving;
- Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking;
- Quality Focus;
- Technical Understanding;
- Technical Zeal
Ref. Nr.: 4711-20: Database Administrator
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Database Performance Tuning;
- Database Security;
- Promoting Process Improvement;
- Problem Solving;
- Presenting Technical Information;
- Database Management;
- Data Maintenance;
- Operating Systems;
- Attention to Detail;
- Information Security Policies
Joining i4Tech means:
- Challenging projects for clients all over the world;
- Flextime work schedule because we measure results;
- Private healthcare and sport benefits;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
Send your CV to email@example.com. If you are a great match for us, we will contact you immediately and, if your skill set doesn’t match our requirements, your profile will be saved in our database and you will be contacted the moment we have an opening which you qualify for.